Pages

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth" - Thoreau

Saturday 1 February 2014

leaving


staying calm, sort of.

school: way behind, scared. met with my supervisor, was horrified, but it was a good meeting and i feel stoked/supported on getting this project done. will break it down into smaller parts to tackle it. i'm going to need more coffee.

life:
crushing on a friend, it's weird. i don't like crushes. this person is really fucking cool, bleghhh. i wish i was more confident and able to express myself.

moving: i'm fucking leaving halifax, and it's making me hella sad. some days I'm stoked on going, cause it's associated with school, stress and drama. but most of the time i love this town and the wonderful folks i've met here. i live by the ocean! and there's a lot of dogs in this city! lakes won't compare. also, the activism and rad shit that goes on here is great and i haven't experienced anything like this in the other places i've lived. 

i've taken a position at the wildlife center in sudbury. i'll be back in ontario. i was avoiding this, but i was back there over the holidays and volunteering at the center. we talked about rehabbing moose and coons, and my heart was aching - i miss that stuff! I just dislike sudbury, but i'm hoping i can get over that, there's a lot of beautiful places outside the town, and i love the work i'll be doing, and will likely be too busy to do anything else anyway. i'll be living in lively at the wildlife center with jake, which is really great. i did look around at other rehab places, but they needed me to start right away, and i need to finish school.


just stretched both my conches, sleeping will not be pleasant for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment